Love on the Wind will be FREE on Amazon from Dec. 15 through Dec. 19, 2016. Get your copy of this short Christmas romance by clicking here!
All Becky wanted to do when she was growing up was to get out of Hardin, Montana, a small town with a conservative bent close to the Battle of the Little Big Horn National Monument. Now that she has a job at a large oil refinery in Billings, she realizes it doesn’t suit her either. But what’s a girl with a high school diploma to do?
A chance meeting with Travis, a Native American, on a windy hill at the monument, makes her aware there’s more chance at romance than she’d ever imagined. At the same time, she knows her grandparent’s viewpoints don’t include interracial romance as a possibility.
As they grow through closer through the fall holidays, can Travis and Becky find a way to acceptance and love through the miracle of Christmas?
Also, new this season …
Visions of sugarplums are so overdone – this year, invite love to dance in your head. These eight couples know just how to put the merry in mistletoe antics:
- Tangled Vines: Kyle Davis’s tragic past has put the brakes on Christmas celebrations at his Australian ranch . . . until he arrives for some peace and quiet only to find caretaker Jordan Hastings in his shower. Jordan is trying to get her career as a winemaker back on track by bringing the neglected grapes on the property to life. Kyle is hard to resist, but falling for a man who controls her employment is not in her plans. Yet the more time they spend together, the more open they become to taking another risk on living and loving.
- Sweet Montana Christmas: Leaving behind her stifling Texas roots, Sue Anne Devereaux is busy getting a chocolate shop in Montana off the ground. The one big distraction: security guard Zach Crippen, who can’t wait to finish his penance at Missoula’s tiny airport, where he was banished after he made a huge career mistake. A casual fling – no strings attached – would be fine with him. Will their dreams cost them a chance at a future together, or will the holiday spirit help foster a lasting love?
- Lights, Latkes, and Love: Non-profit CEO David Shay can’t get enough of the December festivities. As manager of a large retail store, Hannah Jenkins, on the other hand, turns into a jaded Scrooge every year on Black Friday. Can a nice Jewish boy – with the help of some Christmas lights, a little girl, and a latke party – teach Hannah the true meaning of the season and guarantee them both a New Year’s Eve kiss to remember?
- Christmas Dinner: Amanda dreads returning home single for Christmas, but the only available man to play escort is Tate Ryan, her co-anchor and professional rival. When he agrees, much to her surprise, they both see a different side of each other under the mistletoe.
- His Hawaiian Christmas: Humbug in Hawaii? When Clara O’Fallen gets a promotion to paradise, she can’t help feeling homesick for her Wisconsin winters, complete with real snow, family traditions, and Christmas festivities. But smiling surfer Kai Schmitt might just show this Scrooge how to hang loose and catch the spirit of the season – the aloha spirit!
- Nickolai’s Noel: A chance meeting and a snowy ice storm bring together an unlikely pair – Russian hockey player Nickolai Glaznov and artisan quilt maker Noel Verden – on the most enchanting day of the year. A special connection flares between them despite his lack of roots and her overly involved family. But when the ice melts, will the magic disappear too?
- Christmas Clash: Candace Ellison is determined to stop the city council’s convention center project from demolishing her new flower shop. Unfortunately, that means she’ll have to cooperate with annoying Luke Carrigan, whose family pub is also on the chopping block. Will this Christmas bring miracles or the destruction of everything these old rivals love?
- Her Secret Santa: Neighbors and co-workers at Morgan Confectioners, Rebecca Sinclair and Ben Redding have been best friends since grad school. When their feelings turn more than friendly, will they be able to get past their fear of ruining their friendship? A holiday gift exchange might just bring the best present of all – Christmas love.
Available for Pre-Order — Under $1!
Montana Christmas Magic
Injured in a tragic car crash at Christmas time, tennis pro Logan Collins retreats to his uncle’s ranch in wintry Phillipsburg, Montana, only to find his Uncle Willy in the hospital with terminal cancer. When Willy dies a few days later, Logan discovers the old man put plans in motion that might just change his life … as long as he’s willing to upend everything he’s been doing for the last decade … and put some chocolates in his uncle’s casket just in case there aren’t any in heaven.
Montana-born aspiring artist and temporary chocolatier, Julie Thompson isn’t surprised by their favorite customer’s odd request. Curiosity about the good-looking New Yorker who made the request, entices her to bring the chocolates to the funeral personally.
Soon Logan finds himself with a ranch, a dog, a horse, and a woman who brings light into his dark life. He never wanted any of it. Julie’s roots are in the vast plains and big skies where her family lives. Nowhere else is home. Can he persuade her Christmas in New York is just as inspiring?
Or will Willy’s plot prevail?